My name is Yuhang Wu, a first-year PhD student advised by Dr. Xinyu Xing in Northwestern University. I major in network/system security. I used to research on Web security and I had participated in many security competitions (CTFs) in which I solve Web challenges with my teammates of Nu1L(Straw Hat) and Tea Deliverers. I have provided some challenges for well-known worldwide CTF competitions(Realworld CTF, N1CTF, etc.). Before joining Northwestern University, I interned at Penn State University for one year.
No news so far...
- UsenixMitigating Security Risks in Linux with KLAUS: A Method for Evaluating Patch CorrectnessIn 32nd USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security 23) 2023
- S&PGREBE: Unveiling Exploitation Potential for Linux Kernel BugsIn Proceedings of the 2022 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2022
- NDSSAn In-depth Analysis of Duplicated Linux Kernel Bug ReportsIn Proceedings 2022 Network and Distributed System Security Symposium 2022
- CCSDirtyCred: Escalating Privilege in Linux KernelIn Proceedings of the 2022 ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security 2022
- BookHandbook for CTFersIn Handbook for CTFers 2020